A popular pub and restaurant with accommodation on the outskirts of Edinburgh, The Laird and Dog Inn is only a 5 minute drive from the City By-Pass and a 20 minute bus journey into the City Centre. The inn is the perfect place to stay while you explore all that Edinburgh and the East Coast has to offer before enjoying a good night's sleep in one of our 11 en-suite bedrooms.
Start your day with a freshly brewed coffee and hearty breakfast. Alternatively our bar and conservatory restaurant serves freshly prepared meals from 12 noon every day – from lighter snacks and sharing platters to traditional mains and contemporary dishes, you are sure to find something to suit all tastes.
Please call Adam directly on 0131 663 9219 for availability and pricing.
• Family Friendly (cots available)
• Large car park (charges may apply)
• 11 en-suite bedrooms
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the venue
• Book 'Laird's Loft' FREE of charge for lunches, meetings and parties
• Bus stop to Edinburgh right outside the front door!
• Runner up in the "Best Place for a Pint" category at the Midlothian Food & Drink awards
• TV's in every room
• Wake Up Call service available
• Accessibility - Wheelchair access and disabled toilets on the ground floor